Monday, December 15, 2014

Mad Men: Zou Bisou Bisou



Took a break from comic books to portray one of my favorite primetime characters: Megan Calvet Draper. She's Don's second wife– a French super babe ingenue, natural born copywriter and daytime television star. So for my office's Mad Men themed holiday party, I couldn't resist re-creating her "Zou Bisou Bisou" look. My sister Emily modified an existing dress I had to make it like Megan's. I'm pretty sure I felt like a superhero even though I wasn't in spandex.

If you haven't seen Megan's infamous performance you should watch it.

The inspiration.
BLUE Eyeshadow and serious hair flip necessary.
My hair was completely bullet-proof.

Of course, bourbon was a necessary accessory.


BONUS: Flip book video of me and Don:
A video posted by Sarah Hiraki (@sarahhiraki) on




3 comments:

  1. This is really an attractive and exciting blog for the party dress lover.
    The online searching and getting more attractive info on the Wholesale party dress will made easy with this nice blog.
    Wholesale Party Dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every woman want looks classy and trendy. Fashion has its own trend and keeps on changing. Following latest fashion trends makes one look attractive. Make the right choice for Ladies Party Wear Online.

    ReplyDelete